Currency.com is an online crypto platform for tokenized currencies that intends to make technical trading as simple as possible. Currency.com offers the trading of traditional investments in tokenized style in contrast to crypto trading.
Currency com, which was founded in 2019 and had headquarters in Belarus, Gibraltar, and the United Kingdom, provides over 2,000 tokenized types of assets.
Tokenized assets contain anything from stocks and indices to commodities and bonds, which may be traded in crypto and fiat currencies. The key indices, like the S& P500 and the DAX30, have been tokenized, along with commodities like crude oil and gold. Currency.com gives investors access to some of the world’s most well-known blue-chip tokenized stocks, including Apple Inc. and Amazon.com. Currency.com provides up to 500x leveraged to investors wishing to increase their profits.
However, Currency.com, unlike so many other platforms, enables traders to invest cryptos instantly across several asset classes and record gains in cryptos, avoiding any need to change back to fiat.
The best Crypto Exchanges platform provides newbie and experienced traders with a one-stop trading platform covering all major asset categories.
Currency com is also authorized as a crypto platform, falling under the jurisdiction of HTP, DLT, FINTRAC, & FinCEN.
Features of the Currency.com Platform
The following are some of the platform’s key features:
- Users can utilize a demo account to familiarise themselves with the site before becoming live.
- It supports cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals and bank transfers, and credit cards.
- And over 2,000 tokenized assets are part of a large multi-asset offering.
- It’s easy to use.
- Including over 75 technical analyses to pick from, there are appropriate tools to handle risk and do technical analysis.
- Users can avoid losses by using the negative balance prevention option.
- Like a regulated trading exchange, we are AML and KYC compliant.
- It has an international reach. Only 26 states were on Currency.com’s restricted jurisdiction ranking as of June 21.
- The Currency.com application is designed with iOS and Android, which is mobile-friendly.
- Customer support is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via Facebook, Livechat, Telegram, Viber, and WhatsApp.
- The “Learn to Trade” section comprises online lessons and other resources.
Acceptable Cryptocurrencies and Payment Methods
Currency.com is a platform that allows users to invest in or trade cryptocurrency and other traditional types of assets using tokenized assets.
Investors can choose from a wide range of accepted cryptos when making a deposit. These range from the most well-known, which includes Bitcoin and Ethereum, to fewer coins like Bancor (“BNT”) and Synthetics (“SNX”).
Users can also buy cryptocurrency by entering accepted national currencies via bank transfer as well as credit/debit card.
Users with approved cryptos on Currency.com can transfer them to suitable Currency.com crypto wallets.
The Pros and Cons
- Technical analysis: There are still more than 75 technical indicators to choose from while performing technical analysis.
- Security: There is a strong focus on security, including 2FA, cold storage, and other security measures to safeguard investor funds and personal information.
- Currency.com is AML and KYC certified as a highly regulated crypto platform.
- Weak balance protection: protects users from negative balances, reducing market risk.
- Authorized cryptos are one of the largest in terms of market value, restricting access to lesser cryptos on the market.