Accepting payments on your WordPress website gives you many opportunities to make money online, or you can start your ecommerce store. Whether you’re already selling items, services, or something else, having a WordPress and square payments will simplify through payment gateways.
What is WordPress?
More than 42% of the websites are built on the WordPress platform. So, it can be said that this famous content management system is well-known for developing blogging sites and websites. Besides being flexible and free, it has quite a lot of other advantages over other tools. With an authentic content management system (CMS), WordPress helps develop and build a website handy for anyone, even without the skill set of programming, including content, navigation, design, etc.
Important WordPress Functions
WordPress has an outstanding feature series as far as a website development platform and CMS are concerned. Check out the list of top-rated features.
SEO isn’t something that anyone can learn in a few minutes. It takes time to be picture-perfect, but WordPress makes it much easier. Search Engine Optimization enables common search engines such as Google and Bing to find your website’s content.
It leads to higher conversion rates, lower bounce rates.
The mainstream and WordPress popular themes are designed to place automatic adjustment to the screen size on which it is being viewed.
Media File Library
WordPress Media Library is enriched with images, videos, audio, and files that can be included in the content when designing a WordPress page or post.
Friendly User Interface
It’s highly accessible and powered by the WordPress processor.
What is a payment gateway?
A payment gateway is the simplest way for businesses to collect digital or online payments from their website or app. They’re linked to the customer’s shopping cart and handle the processing network. An easy integrated Checkout powered by cards information saving options so that your consumers can pay seamlessly everywhere. For any eCommerce platform or online shopping, the payment gateway is a mandatory element to complete shopping.
To maintain the safety purpose, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance is the most important criterion for payment gateways. The payment gateway validates the submit information, checks for the fund availability, and deducts the fund.
Payment gateways are classify into two types:
Payment By Direct Debit:
A single page on your website allows a shopper to make a transaction.
To finalize the order, the shopper must leave your website and reroute to an external page.
Square Payment Gateway
Squares credit card processing allows you to receive payments from all major credit cards and receive payments as soon as the next business day. Square Payment Gateway does not tack on long-term commitments or hidden charges.
The advantages of using Square in your online store are as follows:
- Account registration and verification are quick and easy.
- To open a merchant bank account, you do not need to go to a bank. As a result, you can begin accepting payments through the Square gateway right away.
- There are no hidden charges.
- Payments are secure, and safety complies with PCI Level 1 standards, and all online payments are encrypt from beginning to end.
- Infallible fraud prevention, Square’s fraud protection team monitors your account security using live monitoring programs 24 hours a day and immediately contacts you if they notice anything suspicious.
- You can further improve the security of your square account by setting 2-factor authentication, receiving transaction notifications, and restrict access to employees.
- As with every financial transaction, there is always the possibility that a buyer will contest the acquisition. You can give square information about such a transaction, and they will solve the dispute on your behalf.
- The PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) is met by Security Square’s APIs, hardware, and software. Square bears the burden of remaining compliant, so merchants don’t have to worry about assessment charges or data breach penalties.
Square accepts all major credit cards, including:
- American Express
It will also accept eWallet payments, Apple Pay, and Android Pay.
Square is the best option for you. If you run a high-volume eCommerce store, you’ll need every function to grow your business and secure more sales, ultimately leading to more ROI. This means a global reach, square payment gateway integration into WordPress, and access to 24/7 support.
You’ll happily integrate Square with WordPress, and it will be your best decision so far. Both platforms have a lot of benefits in terms of reporting, buyers’ data, secure financial policies, and so on. For those jobs, you must select Square or WordPress features simultaneously. If you do most of your business online, we recommend you use WordPress and Square payment gateways; they are the best way to accept payments.